Saturday, November 15

MUD

The kids have really been enjoying exploring and playing in the big back yard. After days of rain, they were anxious to get back outside. After 2 more days of them getting every pair of shoes they own muddy, I got them each a pair of big rubber boots to play in the yard with.

I let Tiff put his new boots on and told him, "Now you can play outside in the mud."

THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5682

I think he actually went swimming in the puddles.

IMG_5680

IMG_5681

IMG_5686

IMG_5689

IMG_5692

He looked like a brave warrior coming out from a hunt.

IMG_5700

EWWW!!!!!!!

IMG_5704

Collin POURING OUT Tiff's boot.

IMG_5707

Thankfully, the new washing machine made it all look like it never happened!

:)

2 comments:

The Broms said...

Chuckle! These pictures alone are worth the cost of the new washer!

Sam said...

hey - great photos!! The wellies look like the cleanest thing he's got on!!! ha ha!