Tuesday, November 6

Universal Commonality

Sometimes, it just seems like everyone is so different; Looks, income, languages, houses, education, career fields..........but there is an equalizer. EVERYONE goes potty.
And why am I thinking about this? Well, it is finally time to potty train my baby. It doesn't matter that she is 3, she is still my baby! I got frustrated thinking about starting, but then thought that I am not alone, all over the world, people are learning to go and do go potty.
So, being unable to sleep recently, I just thought I would see what I could find and here is what made me laugh very late at night.
If it isn't funny to you, just shut it off and then it back on late one night when you can't sleep. Things are always funnier late at night!












This one I don't get, maybe it it to late to try and think and understand it.












Yes, EVERYONE , even Presidents, go potty!









No comments: