Last night was the kids Christmas play at the chapel. They had a really good time. Kaitlynn was one of the narrators and did an EXCELLENT job will all her reading!
He has missed the last few practices to due illness (of his parents) so he really wasn't clear on what and where he was supposed to be.
Being a really active sheep! But the other sheep had already "scattered" anyway, so he wasn't the only "lost sheep."
These pictures were taken during the dress rehersal. He did SO MUCH better during the real performance. Did exactly what he was supposed to do!Now, on to something new!!!!!!!
WE CAN NOW PUT VIDEOS ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have experimented with 2 below. A scene from last night and Kaebrie's new phrase. Everytime you tell her "I love you sooo much" she says "Thank you sooo much" and will mimic the tone of your voice.
So, this will add a LOT to our little family diary and will allow us to show you even more of our life here in Idaho.
I am so excited!! Sam is going to have to walk me through the upload process a few times so I can learn it!
WE CAN NOW PUT VIDEOS ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have experimented with 2 below. A scene from last night and Kaebrie's new phrase. Everytime you tell her "I love you sooo much" she says "Thank you sooo much" and will mimic the tone of your voice.
So, this will add a LOT to our little family diary and will allow us to show you even more of our life here in Idaho.
I am so excited!! Sam is going to have to walk me through the upload process a few times so I can learn it!




1 comment:
Your site is so awesome. Got your Christmas card today. Everyone looks so good and sooooooo grown up. Are you guys coming home at all during the holidays? Even if you aren't, please send you telephone number to us at craigandtonia@earthlink.net. We have so much to catch up on. We've moved and are now in Anniston, AL. Tell you more later.
Love,
Craig and Tonia
Post a Comment